Restrictions to travel to Mexico
Do you know the restrictions to travel to Mexico?
We want to inform you of the government’s restrictions to travel to Mexico due to the spread of the virus COVID-19; these restrictions extended to “not essential travelers” on our border and seek to guarantee trade flow.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_cta h2=”Get Mexican Auto Insurance Here” add_button=”bottom” btn_title=”Here” btn_color=”blue” btn_align=”center” btn_link=”url:%2Fen-us%2Finsurance%2Fmexican-insurance-policy%2F|title:Mexican%20Car%20Insurance|target:_blank”]Choose your coverage, and buy a policy for yourself for as long as you need it![/vc_cta][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_column_text]
Authorized personnel to travel
For travel to Mexico and Canada to the E.U., there are rules tho only allowed “essential travelers” to cross the border; this category includes:
- People who need medical attention
- Students or personal of an education institution
- With work permits, for example: from agricultural sector or inclusive athletes
- Health sector personnel
- Border legal trade
- Government travel
- The United States armed force
- Operations related to the army
These restrictions do not apply to Americans citizens to return home.
If you want to know all the details, you can visit the official website: oficial.
List with the requirements to travel from Mexico to E.U.
We show you an update list with the requirements to travel from Mexico to E.U.
Note: This list can change at the disposition of the government.
- The entrance gets restricted to people who recently traveled to any country affected by the virus.
- Foreigners who travel in 14 days before they arrive in the country
- Passengers who have been in to the next countries:
Austria, Belgium, Brazil, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland or the United Kingdom.
- After the arrival must fill an application about general health and current medical status.
Restrictions to travel from E.U. to Mexico
You need to know Mexico doesn’t have any restrictions to the country’s entrance in air or land routes.
If you planes to travel to this country, we recommended following the official sanitary measures &=(Social distance, wash hands constantly, wear a mask)
Package to travel to Mexico safely
If you take the officially sanitary measures to travel, we recommended you to think about matters outside of health.
We are talking about accidents or inconveniences that may happen on you trip.
Azeguranzaparaautos.com has an insurance package to travel to Mexico; it covers everything you need to travel with the peace of mind that you and your family are protected.
Aseguranza to travel to Mexico
You can get a quote without commitment to travel to Mexico with discount during COVID-19 that includes:
- Medical expenses
- Third-party protection
- Roadside assistance and legal assistance
- Protection against damage in the event of a vehicular accident.
- Protection against vehicular damage.
We want you to travel safely, contact us for you quote; we will be happy to help you.
Find all our packages on our website Here.