Life insurance offers those who remained as beneficiaries a sum of money when the insured dies or after a time. Life insurance provides financial security to replace lost income and cover expenses. An auto insurance covers different things because it is handled differently and is a sum that is given only once. Make sure your family will be okay.
If you are looking for life insurance, we have you covered. Through Seguronzadeauto.com that offers you life insurance options at your fingertips to meet the needs of your family. Get a life insurance quote with our agents a> online or call us at (888) 350-5050 to make sure your family is okay in case you are gone.
Here’s a checklist of what you need to know before starting your quote:
- The amount of money you have as outstanding debts such as your home payments or loans.
- Specific information about diseases you have.
- Income level and occupation.
- General medical information, such as height, weight, blood pressure, and cholesterol levels
Do you need more information before getting a life insurance quote?
We have the answers to your life insurance questions.
How Much Life Insurance Do I Need?
Knowing how much insurance you need is not as difficult as you may think. By answering just a few questions and doing a few simple calculations, you can quickly estimate your life insurance needs and see what fits what you need and can afford.
What are the different types of life insurance ?
There are different types of policies, each meeting different needs.
Term Life Insurance typically covers:
- For a specific time
- Could help replace income
- It may cover some other expenses
- May be eligible for a No-Med exam policy
- Possibly eligible for a No-Med exam policy. Instead of a medical exam, this option asks a series of detailed questions about health, finances, and hobbies.
Whole or Universal Life Insurance generally covers:
Coverage for life, as long as the terms of the policy are met.
Help with income replacement
Provide supplemental income
Help with estate planning.
May offer a side cash pool that you can build over time
Please note that Universal Life insurance premiums may vary
What’s the point of life insurance?
Life insurance helps you plan ahead and provides long-term financial security for your family when they need it most. You can’t put a dollar amount on your loved ones, but a life insurance policy can help ensure that your future is protected. Determine how much coverage you need and for how long it is needed, we will give you something that is the perfect option for you and your family.