DMV Name Transfer / DMV Title Transfer
When you buy a car, it is very important that you register it in your name, you are required to do so within the first 10 days after buying the vehicle.
How can I change my name on the vehicle?
If you decide to go to the DMV, to begin with the DMV Title Transfer process, you will need the following:
- Title or duplicate request.
- Signature of the seller and the owner registered in the title, if they are different people.
- Signature of who buys it.
- Proof of payment “Bill of sale”.
- Smog Check.
- Payment of the name transfer.
- Mileage certificate.
In some cases, you will be asked for other documents.
How can we help?
Our DMV services include the name change, we can make DMV Title Transfer instantly, we have all the necessary tools and forms to make the name change, so all you need to bring is:
- Title, if you do not have it, we can fill out the duplicate application that we have at our offices.
- Signatures of the seller and registered owner.
- Buyer’s signature
- Smog Check
- The amount that must be paid for the transfer.
For which vehicles can we do DMV Title Transfer?
- Commercial Vehicles
- Recreational Vehicles
We can do this for any motor vehicle that requires registration.
The advantage of doing it with us is that there is no need to stand in line or wait for a long time, you do not need to make an appointment, we will be with you at that moment and in 15 minutes or less, you can continue with your day.