Whether you’re in or out of the house, you can depend on an insurance policy for homeowners. And through our partners, we will protect your personal responsibility and property policy. It includes simple management, the payment options are flexible. Make a free home insurance quote today to start using the type of protection that can give you peace of mind regarding your home.
What does home insurance cover?
Examples not limited to:
- Fire or lightning.
- Storm of wind or hail.
- Weight of ice, snow or sleet.
- Vandalism/malicious damage.
- Aircraft and vehicles.
- Exhaust or bulging of heating or sudden cooling systems.
- Accidental disturbances or civil commotion.
- Objects that fall.
- The freezing of plumbing systems.
- Sudden and accidental discharge of water from the pipes.
- Appliances with an electric current.
All coverage is subject to uninsured losses available to the policy.
Homeowners insurance does not cover:
- Bodily injury or damage to property that is expected or intended by the insured.
- Commercial exercises
- The operation, use or maintenance of aircraft, motor vehicles or jet skis.
Types of Coverage
There are different coverages that come together to build a home insurance policy, make sure to talk to us, so we can assess you and find the best home insurance solution for you, in a way it will best fit your needs.
This is the part of the policy that will take care of the structure of the house, the walls, and the roof.
Provides you with legal protection and defense in case someone is injured within your premises or in case you cause some kind of damage to their property.
Personal Property Coverage
Protection for personal items inside your house, stolen or damaged furniture, even outside your home.
Guest Medical Protection
It will pay for medical expenses generated after someone is injured on your premises.
The policy can include this coverage to protect buildings detached from your main building like pool houses, garages or sheds.
Additional Living Expenses Protection
A coverage that will pay for hotels or temporary house expenses in case you need to live somewhere else while your house is being repaired after the house suffered from damage that left the property inhabitable.