Top ten most viewed traffic violations and can be avoided when you have a good knowledge base and have completed an educational program such as an online traffic school. Online traffic school can help you learn the laws and practice good habits that will help you stay safe and avoid a ticket for traffic violations in the future. By avoiding these violations, you can save on your auto insurance. Insurance
is based on the points in the DMV
. For cheap auto insurance call Auto International Insurance and Placas Registration at 888-350-5050 or visit their website www.NoDMVLines.com
for information on the other products we offer such as car insurance for Mexico, home insurance, renters insurance, business insurance, and DMV service. Offices in Bakersfield, CA Wasco, CA Delano, CA Earlimart, CA Perris.
Learn about these traffic violations
1. Speeding. It is no wonder that the most common moving violation is speeding. Make sure to take note of the speed limits, especially in residential neighborhoods and city roads where it can change frequently. Being aware of your speed can also help you avoid driving and accidents caused by reckless driving too fast.
2. Running a stop sign or red traffic light. Trying to make it through a changing yellow light can result in a traffic ticket. If the light is changing and you have time to stop, it is important to stop. Keep altering and coming to a complete stop at stop signs, slowing down, and then continuing to push can result in a fine.
3. Unsafe lane changes. When driving on the highway, it is important to always make safe lane changes by using your turn signals to alert other drivers and allowing enough room to change lanes. Changing lanes too often and weaving in and out of traffic can be dangerous.
4. Reckless driving. This term can be used to describe a number of different crimes. The best thing you can do to avoid reckless driving is to stay alert and focused on the road. Multitasking can lead to drifting and other signs of recklessness.
5. Follow very closely. Allow a safe distance between you and other vehicles, especially in the rain when it takes more time to come to a stop. You can get a ticket from outdoors or by following another car very closely.
Make sure you keep a Clean Record
6. Violation of the railroad rules. Always follow the signs at a railroad crossing. Trying to make it through when the lights are flashing can be extremely dangerous and can result in a fine.
7. Driving in the wrong direction. Watch for one-way street signs. If you ever find yourself driving the wrong way on a one-way street, stay calm, and quickly find a place to turn.
8. Passing in a no-pass zone. If the double line in the center of the road is solid, it cannot be passed. Even roads that generally allow transmission may have areas, such as a curve or a hilly area, where it is not allowed to pass.
9. Pedestrians or a school bus were not stopped. Every driver has been caught behind a school bus that makes frequent stops, but the laws are there for a reason, to keep children safe. The same goes for pedestrians, it is important to give it to them to avoid dangerous and potentially deadly situations.
10. Driving under the influence. Driving under the influence is extremely dangerous, both for you and for other drivers on the road. If you are going to drink, they always have a plan to get home safely.
These traffic violations may seem minor actions but you should know that is not true.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]You have already voted for this article